You can help protect the future of democracy today by encouraging all registered voters to do the "Texas Three Step."
Congratulations! Be a Texas Voter!
Sign up for voting and election reminders
- Read the League's nonpartisan Voters Guide
- Go to VOTE411.org to compare candidates and print your personal ballot.
- Vote by mail
- Go to your County Election website to find polling locations and see what is on your ballot.
Call us if you have any voting questions or concerns?
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) English
- 888-Ve-Y-Vota (839-8682) Spanish
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, and Tagalog
1915 Women's Suffrage March