Vote Early Monday, Oct. 21 - Friday Nov. 1 2019
The Constitutional Amendment Election Voters Guide provided by the League of Women Voters explains each amendment and provides pros & cons and a short video for each proposed amendment. You decide which will become part of the Texas Constitution. Find the Voters Guide on VOTE411.org , the PDF in English & Spanish , & printed Voters Guide at many local libraries.
Voting early is easy!
- Early Voting begins 17 days before each election.
- All registered voters may vote early in person at any early voting location in their county.
- Check with your local newspaper or your county clerk or election administrator for early voting times and locations.
- Compare candidates with the League's nonpartisan Voters Guide.
Voters may request more voting hours!
Note: Counties with less than 100,000 population are not required to provide weekend hours or extended hours for early voting but voters may request more voting hours.
- Find current early voting hours on your county website!
- Ask 15 other concerned citizens to sign onto a request for Saturday or Sunday hours
- Or to sign onto a request for extended weekday hours
- Share the petition with your County Early Voting Clerk
Actions to take if your county is not providing sufficient early voting locations or hours
Call us if you have any voting questions or concerns?
- 866-OUR-VOTE (866-687-8683) English
- 888-Ve-Y-Vota (839-8682) Spanish
- 888-API-VOTE (888-274-8683) English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, Bengali, Urdu, Hindi, and Tagalog
The League of Women Voters of Texas fights for your right to vote!