Be informed! Compare candidates! Find what is on your ballot!
The famous League of Women Voters nonpartisan Texas Primary Voters Guide for the March 3, 2020 election will be available be available before early voting. Over 800,000 voters used the League's voters guide to compare candidates for the 2018 General Election.
2020 Primary Election Voters Guide Coming Soon!
- Would you like to Sponsor the LWVTX 2020 Primary Election Voters Guide? Click here!
- Would you like to provide 2020 Primary Election Voters Guides to counties around the Texas with no local League? Donate now!
- Order printed copies of the League of Women Voters of Texas 2020 Primary Election Voters Guides now!
- Deadline to order and/or sponsor the Voters Guide is noon, Friday, January 10.
Voters Guide Order Form - Click here!
Cost for Local Leagues & Public Libraries
$40 per 100 (minimum order)
$200 - 500 Voter Guides
$375 - 1000 Voter Guides
$75 - Electronic: English or Spanish
$100 - Electronic: English and Spanish
Cost for Community Organizations/Individuals
$55 per 100 (minimum order)
$275 - 500 Voter Guides
$450 - 1000 Voter Guides
$100 - Electronic: English or Spanish
$125 - Electronic: English and Spanish
Voter Guide Timeline
- Print Order DEADLINE is NOON JAN 10, 2020.
- Electronic Versions will be ready Jan 20, 2020.
- VOTE411 will be published around Jan 20, 2020.
- PDF version will be posted on lwvtexas.org on Jan 20, 2020.
- Printed guides will be shipped on Feb 4, 2020.
For questions: email email@example.com or call 512-472-1100
The League appreciates the sponsors (listed above) of the Nov. 5, 2019 Constitutional Amendment Voters Guide.
Vote in the Texas Primaries on March 3, 2020.
- Register by Feb. 3
- Vote Early Feb. 18 - Feb 28
- Vote on Election Day March 3
- Visit your local League of Women Voters website for local voting & election information.
- Find your polling place, compare candidates, or print a personalized ballot at VOTE411.org.
- Input your street address, without an apartment number, below to find your ballot and compare candidates.